NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori
Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education
Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Tuesday,
November 20, 2018 at, 8:30A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Review Credit card purchases
- Review the Transaction listing
- Approve use of the Extracurricular State Tax Credit funds
- Present the minutes from the previous meetings
- Kindergarten Students: Kindergarten Students are eligible for admission to Kindergarten if
they will turn five (5) years of age before September 1 of the school year. We as the
governing board may admit children who have not reached the required age ONLY if it is
determined to be in the best interest of the child. Such children must reach the required
age of five (5) years for kindergarten by January 1 of the current school year. All KG
students will be presented for the Boards consideraon.
- Present the new Van for purchase
- Wayne Lowe complaint
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not
discuss item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public
comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for
further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language
interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as
possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 16th of November, 2018
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School