NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Friday, March 19, 2021, at 8:30A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s Office
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Present the accountants reports
- Present the Credit card purchases
- Present the minutes from the last meetings
- Present the plans for use of the Classroom Site Funds
- Teacher performance bonus
- Menu items
- Teacher raises
- Present the Auditors report for the 2019-20 school year
- Present the Form 990, the Tax Return for Montessori Education Centre for 2019
- Present the Code of Conduct for Montessori Education Centre Staff
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 17th day of March, 2021
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School