The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Friday, July 02, 2021 at 8:30am
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Friday, July 02, 2021 at 8:30A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s Office
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Review the Credit card purchases
- Review the accountants report and purchases by check
- Present the Minutes of the last meeting
- Present the Proposed Budget for the 2021 – 22 school year.
- Present the staff for the 2021 – 22 school year.
- Present the Leadership Teams for each Campus.
- Present the Teacher Performance evaluation system, this includes the use of quantitative data on the academic progress for all students
- Review the Mitigation Plan for Montessori Education Centre (the plan is located on the website)
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 18th of June, 2021
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School