NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the
Montessori Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a
meeting open to the public on Friday, February 15, 2019, 8:30A.M. at 2834 East
Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s Office
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Present the accountants report
- Present the Credit card purchases
- Present the minutes from the last meeting
- Present Jenna Scott and Trey Whiting and the Board of Directors
- Review Audit report from the 2017-18 school year
- MEC, Main Campus had an inspection from the Arizona State Board for Charter Schools. We will be
receiving a report by today with the findings from the inspection. I will share this report with you.
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss
item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be
limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and
decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language
interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early
as possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 13th day of February, 2019
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School