NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at, 8:30A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s Office
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Present Kevin Yirak’s resignation from the Board of Directors
- Present Jacque Scott as a new member of the Board of Directors
- Present the Distance Learning plan for the 2020-2021 school year
- Present the Mitigation plan for the 2020-2021 school year, this is a work in progress.
- Present the new calendar for the 2020-2021 school year
- Present Montessori Education Centre’s Protocols in response to COVID 19
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 4th of August, 2020
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School