NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at, 10:00A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s Office
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Present the benchmark recommendations released by the AZ Department of Health Services , guidance from county health officials and community needs, to determine when in-person teacher-led classroom instruction can safely be made available.
- Present the updated Mitigation Plan, as of August 11, 2020, which is a document in process
- Present the policy to require face coverings (mask/shield) for all staff and students over the age of 5 until the AZ Department of Health Services determines that coverings are not required.
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 11th of August, 2020
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School