NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF
The Montessori Education Centre-Charter School
Board of Directors
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02 notice is hereby given to the members of the Montessori
Education Centre – Charter School and to the general public that the Montessori Education
Centre-Charter School Board of Directors will hold a meeting open to the public on Thursday,
October 4, 2018 at, 8:30A.M. at 2834 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, Arizona, in the Director’s
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Review Credit card purchases
- Review the Transaction listing
- Present the minutes from the previous meetings
- Present the Annual Financial Report for the 2017-18 Fiscal year
- Present the MEC Special Education policies and procedures. These are fully aligned with
IDEA, Arizona State Statute, AZ administrative Code and State Board Rules
- Call to the Public: This is a time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not
discuss item that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public
comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for
further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Executive session should not be necessary.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language
interpreter, by contacting Tammy Whiting, 480-926-8375. Requests should be made as early as
possible to arrange the accommodation.
Dated this 25th of September, 2018
Montessori Education Centre-Charter School